The V8 is perfect for longer days when you need to step up your hydration. We like the V8 on daylong winter backcountry missions or surf sessions, and we may even sneak in a few beers (2 ½ to be exact) or mix up a cocktail for outdoors.
- VACUUM INSULATED DOUBLE WALL CONSTRUCTION: Double wall food grade stainless steel and vacuum insulation keeps hot beverages hot for up to 12 hours, cold beverages cold for up to 24 hours and eliminates condensation.
- COPPER LINED INSULATION LAYER: The inner wall not only allows for vacuum insulation, but it is also coated with a thin layer of solid copper. Even though you can’t see it, Mizu adds this extra step to increase thermal properties by up to 20%.
- ENDURO POWDER COATED 18/8 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: Mizu bottles are made of food grade 18/8 stainless steel that is safe, durable, and won’t transfer flavor. The Enduro finish is a durable powder coating for an easy grip matte finish.
- SIZE: This 26 oz bottle can sit comfortably in most cupholders and is perfect for longer days. We like the V8 on backcountry missions or surf sessions, and we may even sneak in a few beers, take a bottle of wine to the beach, or mix up a few cocktails.
- WHY MIZU?: Founded on the simple principle of an unwavering passion and respect for the outdoor environment, our products are crafted with a refined aesthetic and the ultimate adventures in mind.