The first installment of Mizu's newest slim series, this ultra-slender design brings chic and style to unmatched performance. This bottle is 18/8 stainless steel and copper lined for extra insulation. And for extra style points, its retro shape and design was hand drawn and inspired by an old-fashioned milk bottle. How’s that for cool.
- VACUUM INSULATED DOUBLE WALL CONSTRUCTION: Double wall food grade stainless steel and vacuum insulation keeps hot beverages hot for up to 12 hours, cold beverages cold for up to 24 hours and eliminates condensation
- COPPER LINED INSULATION LAYER: The inner wall not only allows for vacuum insulation, but it is also coated with a thin layer of solid copper. Even though you can’t see it, Mizu adds this extra step to increase thermal properties by up to 20%
- ENDURO POWDER COATED 18/8 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: Mizu bottles are made of food grade 18/8 stainless steel that is safe, durable, and won’t transfer flavor. The Enduro finish is a durable powder coating for an easy grip matte finish
- SIZE: The first installment of our slim series, this 14 oz ultra-slender design brings chic and style to unmatched performance. Its retro shape and design was hand drawn and inspired by an old-fashioned milk bottle - how’s that for cool?
- WHY MIZU?: Founded on the simple principle of an unwavering passion and respect for the outdoor environment, our products are crafted with a refined aesthetic and the ultimate adventures in mind