HUNTER GTX® EVO EXTREME– an uncompromising 10” high boot that offers unrivalled fit and function used the world over from New Zealand to Alaska providing total reliability in the harshest environments. The combination of the upper and sole ensure excellent stability meaning you can concentrate on your shot not your footing. The 200g Primaloft insulation will provide warmth on the coldest winters days whether shooting Driven Pheasant’s, stalking, or Rough Shooting. The Gore-Tex lining keeps the boot completely waterproof whilst maintaining breathability. The Hunter GTX EVO Extreme is the perfect choice for anyone serious about Field Sports.
Lining: Gore-Tex, Primaloft 200
Sole: Vibram Masai Tec, resolable
Weight: 2050g/Pair size 8
Sizes: 6 - 13
Vibram Masai Sole:
- Excellent grip on all surfaces thanks to self-cleaning mountaineering tread
- Large lugs for best uphill and downhill traction
- Undercut heel front for excellent grip
- "Climbing Zone" at the toe for precise and secure edging
A two-layer lining material is bonded to the GORE-TEX® membrane to create the GORE-TEX® Footwear System which keeps the footwear waterproof yet still breathable. It prevents water from seeping into the footwear, but still lets your foot “breathe” and creates an ideally temperature-regulated environment in the shoe. This, too, even in the cold, in the snow and in the most adverse weather conditions.
A full-grain leather that has been sanded lightly for texture. This leather has a velvety appearance. Nubuck can be oiled or waxed, or even left in a natural state, depending on the desired look.
A new, patented and exclusive LOWA clamp hook makes fixing the two-zone lacing extremely comfortable. The lacing fixes the instep of the foot with only one pull. At the same time the lace is blocked to allow for comfortably inserting the water blocking tongue. Pushing the hook clip upwards easily releases the clamping to loosen the instep lacing. = guarantees perfect lacing comfort.
- Fixation of the tongue in vertical and horizontal axis, avoids blisters and pressure marks
- Independent from instep height
- Pressure distribution throughout tongue
- Simple handling with lacing instructions on the tongue