Your preferred outdoor escape is a classic hut-to-hike alpine hike or a demanding tour in the highlands and hills? Then you’re spot-on with this classic trekking boot with its strong 2.2 mm nubuck leather upper. A wrap-around rubber rand protects the leather from damage. The waterproof GORE-TEX® lining provides optimal temperature regulation, and you’ll experience great fit thanks to the LOWA “X-Lacing” system that minimises tongue slippage. The detailed midsole construction increases stability and comfort, whilst the tread profile of the Vibram® outsole “Natural” optimises support. An ideal roll-through is encouraged with a special lug design. This style is offered in two widths and extended sizes.
Upper: Waxed Nubuck
Sole: Vibram Natural, Resolable
Sizes: 6 -13
Vibram Natural Sole:
- Moderately lugged, trekking oriented tread profile
- Pronounced hell brake and front profile for best uphill and downhill traction
- Very good grip on diverse terrain
A two-layer lining material is bonded to the GORE-TEX® membrane to create the GORE-TEX® Footwear System which keeps the footwear waterproof yet still breathable. It prevents water from seeping into the footwear, but still lets your foot “breathe” and creates an ideally temperature-regulated environment in the shoe. This, too, even in the cold, in the snow and in the most adverse weather conditions.
A full-grain leather that has been sanded lightly for texture. This leather has a velvety appearance. Nubuck can be oiled or waxed, or even left in a natural state, depending on the desired look.
- Fixation of the tongue in vertical and horizontal axis, avoids blisters and pressure marks
- Independent from instep height
- Pressure distribution throughout tongue
- Simple handling with lacing instructions on the tongue