The utmost in comfort and perfect fit – that’s what allows you to really enjoy long treks and mountain tours. The trekking boot CAMINO GTX® lives up to that challenge with its innovative “LOWA Flex” system that perceptibly eases the movement of the foot and increases the boot’s comfort. This trekking boot features an upper of 2.2 mm nubuk leather with soft and supple leather trim at the instep. The waterproof GORE-TEX® lining provides optimal temperature regulation. Achieve optimal heel positioning with the proprietary Lace Loop technology with freely moving lace hooks at the ankle, all integrated into a two-zone lacing system that secures your heel in place for perfect fit and comfort. The detailed midsole construction increases stability and comfort and secures your foot positioning, whilst the tread profile of the Vibram® outsole “Apptrail” increases the surface contact area. Excellent grip with a self-cleaning tread design and a pronounced front heel edge for best downhill traction.
Sole: Vibram "Apptrail"
Weight: 1550g/Pair size 8
Sizes: 6 - 13
Vibram Apptrail Sole:
- Modern trekking boot tread with increased contact area
- Self-cleaning tread for excellent grip
- Pronounced front heel edge for good traction downhill
A two-layer lining material is bonded to the GORE-TEX® membrane to create the GORE-TEX® Footwear System which keeps the footwear waterproof yet still breathable. It prevents water from seeping into the footwear, but still lets your foot “breathe” and creates an ideally temperature-regulated environment in the shoe. This, too, even in the cold, in the snow and in the most adverse weather conditions.
A full-grain leather that has been sanded lightly for texture. This leather has a velvety appearance. Nubuck can be oiled or waxed, or even left in a natural state, depending on the desired look.
The four main features of the C4 Tongue increase walking comfort noticeably:
- Asymmetrical padding (thicker towards the outside of the foot)
- Recessed ankle areas (inside higher than the outside)
- Flexible curved insert towards the inside of the foot
- Soft edging on the upper end
- Fixation of the tongue in vertical and horizontal axis, avoids blisters and pressure marks
- Independent from instep height
- Pressure distribution throughout tongue
- Simple handling with lacing instructions on the tongue